Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sweet Thanks

Hello and happy Wednesday, my day to share lots of creations! First up is the newly revisited sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It sure is a fun one. I like returning to some earlier sketches, and we know you do too.

Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies. It so fun browsing thru their store, they have so many wonderful images. Our winner this week will receive a $12 gift certificate for some digital images of their very own!!!

 And here's my card, using A Day for Daisies image Time to Think. I find myself needing that myself...or is it simply more time that I need?!! Anyway, I had to put to use my new paper pack from Cosmo Cricket, Baby Jane. I love the blues, reds and yellows. You're gonna love playing along with our challenge this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, this sketch is a winner!!!

9 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the charm! Love how you interpreted the sketch!

Kathie said...

Hi Linda I do love your card and your image Time to Think. Love your wonderful red poppy it's so striking you've used a lovely colour combo and design papers. This is a lovely card and I just adore red flowers. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

You flower is just colored perfectly and love the little charm. Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

My goodness Linda, you have been a busy girl today. All of your cards are adorable. I love the one for SSW. I love poppies anyway and this is so precious. My whole front yard is full of mexican primrose. They look just like poppies only pink. Beautiful work my friend.
Hugs, Nancy

Arlana 11426 said...

Yes what a busy girl. Don,t know how you keep up :) Your cards are all sweet. I love your SSW image and such sweet colors. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Jeannie said...

This is so pretty Linda and it's perfect for Summer too with that flower and the little bee charm!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Simple and Sweet said...

What a great card Linda! I love the bright colors and your other cards are so cute as well! You've been busy!
Erika

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, I haven't been on your blog for awhile and it was so fun just looking around! Can't believe all the cards you have created for this week! Love your sweet image, "Time to Think." I think I am needing that myself! Seems like there is always way too many things to do each day! Love your wonderful color combo, red, blue and yellow! Lovely papers and what a fun bee charm! Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Patti P. said...

Beautiful job on this weeks sketch. Love your coloring on this image and you are so right about those great papers. Miss you guys.....