Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a SWEET Note

And I'm going to keep this post short and sweet!!! To tired from being at Phillip's track meet in the hot, hot sun and heading up the committee that recognized the seniors before the meet. I want everything to be just perfect so it's nerve wracking for me. The kids and parents were all smiles, I was a bundle of nerves.

My card used a wonderful Fresh Brewed Designs image called Triple Scoop. This is one of those images that really makes me smile. I'm feeling a bit in a card making rut but there's nothing I would change or add here. I try to do just that and the card ends up looking really bad!!! Leave it alone I said to myself, and I'm glad I did.

Tomorrow starts our new monthly prize challenge on the Fresh Brewed Blog, so be sure to come back!!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

you? in a card making rut? NEVER!!! Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the papers, that pretty ribbon, your perfect stitching and that ever so cute sentiment!!!

I am so glad you like this image. I had a lot of fun creating this one.

Big Hugs!!!
Hope you have calmed your nerves and rested up after your busy weekend :))

Glenda Atkins said...

Hope you have recovered from the track meet:O) Your card is a darling, the image a cutie and so nicely coloured and designed, love it!