Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ready for the Sunshine State

As you can tell from my blog, I am anxiously counting down the days to my trip to Disney World. I just checked the 10 day forecast and 80's seems to be the trend!!! I can definitely handle that!!! The thoughts of warm sunny days was in my head when I created my card for the new fun challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog, Double Up and use two of something. First of all, my image is a Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp, Luau Party. I wanted to use a rubber stamp to remind you our new rubber stamp release blog hop coming up this Saturday thru Monday, Feb. 25th - 27th. My 2 of something is two papers (Echo Park Splash), two buttons, two pearls, and two felt flowers. Be sure and join us for this fun challenge this week, we always love to see what you create.

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

such a pretty card! i love that stamp :)

sandie said...

fab card and great take on the challenge. I had it in my head that it had to be 2 images and hadn't thought of it the way you had-now I am inspired