Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let's Talk Turkey

Hello and welcome to our digital release day for November at Clear Dollar Stamps. I am always excited for you to see what we release each month because the sets are so fabulous and affordable!! My card features the set Let Us Gobble Together. I love this set for all its humor!! I kept it simple so the image would shine. Now be sure to check out what the rest of the Digital Design Team has come up with HERE on Lori's blog. You're gonna love it!!!!


4 comments:

nessy said...

oh what fun!! love the colours you have chosen!! love it!!
vanessa xx

Sara I. said...

Adorable card Linda - love the stitching and design. The ribbon is so pretty! xx

Lorie said...

Oh, how fun is this card! Just delightful!

Lisa Lara said...

Too cute LOO. Your stitching is awesome.