Thursday, September 1, 2011

Great Job!

The 1st of September...can you believe it!!!! I know somewhere someone has posted how many shopping days there are till Christmas, and all I can say to that is YUCK!!!! My card today is for the School Themed challenge over at Fresh Brewed Blog. I used the cute little A+ Bug digital stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs. I am not overly crazy about my card, but decided to cut myself a break and, after the busy week I've had and with more yet to come, that I did a "great job!" Part of the challenge is to have visible ABC-123, which can all be found on my designer papers. Simple yet fun, what everyday should be!!! Great job!!


5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! This card is adorable and perfect for anybody that you would like to congratulate for doing a "Great Job"! The design papers are all so fun! I hope that you have a great day!
Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

so adorable- i love that digi! I give you an A+ for your card design. well done :)

Judie said...

Hi Linda,
I think this is a great card. You papers are so right for this card.
I give it an A+.

Judie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVED reading your post at the challenge blog. You totally hit the nail on the head with that one!!! Very moving and inspirational, all of it. Your card is tooo cute! I love the papers and the sentiment.

GREAT JOB my friend!!!

Hugs and smiles,
Heather

bumblebee creations said...

what a super great card--love it! Hope all is well!