Monday, December 13, 2010

I Heart You

Okay, how fast can I get this posted...gotta leave for work real soon. I haven't posted in awhile, heck I haven't stamped in awhile, so I figured I'd better get on the ball. I made two batches of cookies yesterday along with two cards. This card uses the Fresh Brewed Designs image Angel Cake Bakes. I thought she was perfect for my cookie baking marathon (actually, I have just begun, need to get a lot more made!!!). I used Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-Licious paper...love it, even though it's purple!!!!! Added some sparkle to Angel Cake's wings along with lots and lots of rhinestones. The sentiment is from TAC. Thanks for visiting, hope to get more cards and more cookies done this week. Enjoy your day, we're in the midst of a snow storm, and I'm not liking the accumulation totals they're predicting!! Off to work I go.

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is sweet Linda, great papers and colors. Hope you had a great week at work.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness this is delicious!!! What beautiful papers and stitching. You have made Angel Cake sweeter than I thought possible!
Gorgeous card!