Thursday, November 4, 2010

Relax

And take it easy. That's what the inside of the card says. A friend of mine has surgery scheduled next week so I thought this would be perfect for her. I had colored this image in a looooong time ago and am just now putting it to use...how sad! This card I've submitted for the Sketch Challenge over at SCS. After multiple tries at resize my picture so it would upload, it's now well past midnight and I am very tired...and a bit cranky. The image is a Clear Dollar Stamp digital called Quiet Rocking Chair. Colors of cardstock include Chocolate chip, Pineapple twist, Pretty porcelain (both from CDS), WCP, and scraps I pulled out of my bin. I had to move my embellishment onto the other side because it simply fit better there - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!! Have a wonderful Thursday.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! I color some of my images way before I ever have an idea of how I will use them. Your friend will really appreciate your thoughtfulness, and that embellishment is wonderful! That's a bummer that you had such an issue uploading. . .I HATE when that happens. Have a great day anyway ;D