Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let Us Adore Him

And adore him we shall!!!!! I created this card for the sketch challenge over at Operation Write Home. This sure was a fun one. I used one of my digital faves from Clear Dollar Stamps, Manger Lamb. This image also comes pre-colored to save you time. I added some quick coloring with my Copic markers. Colors of cardstock include Sahara sand, Chocolate chip, White, and CDS's Cotton Candy. The DSP is Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather. And, did you notice, no sewing!!!!! I was tired last night...not only did I not sew on this, but I also adhered it all to the card base upside down!!!!!!! How silly is that!! Anyway, head on over to CDS's blog, Clearly iStamp, and check out all the sneak peeks they've been showing for the past couple of days. Tomorrow you'll actually get to buy them all!! Also tomorrow is our Clearly Inspired Challenge, you won't want to miss that...so I'll see you then.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful, Linda :D

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Linda and yes adore him we all should.