Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome to Day #2 of Sneak Peeks

I love showing off the soon to be released sets from Clear Dollar Stamps. March 1st is when you will be able to purchase these stamps. Spot the Dog is an individual stamp as is the sentiment I Woof You. I stamped Spot twice, cutting him out and popping him up over the first stamping. This card measures 4.25" square, a fun perfect size. More cute samples found here:



These two cards are from a set by Wendy Hall called Dylan Boy. She is also releasing Daisy Girl for the little ladies in your life! Since I have two boys, I simply had to have this set!!! The first card is a little different for me because it doesn't have words on the outside!! I went too with a color challenge I found on someone's blog...Kraft, Crushed curry, Kiwi kiss and Brilliant blue. The second card was fun, stamping Dylan, cutting him out so I could sit him on the stone wall with his best bud Mr. Snail! Thanks for stopping by. Check out these blogs for more fabulously cute samples:


8 comments:

Linda Borneman said...

Linda...you've got 3 great samples again, today! Love your little Spot the Dog...he's adorable all popped up and sponged. Supercute!

And look at that cool critter card! I love, love, love your layout and how you just framed one circle with scallops! I'll have to steal that! LOL The colors are cool together, too.

And Dillon is so cute on the wall with his little pal snail. Great layout on this Linda and the cute gold brads and stitching. Great card!

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! Great Spot card. . .those papers are perfect with him. Your little critter card is my fave. . .I really love the colors you chose for him. Your Dylan card looks so darn cute up there on that wall with his little snail. Great sneaks ;D

Heather said...

These are all adorable! Your cards for these previews have been incredible! Hope you have a great weekend!

Wendy Hall said...

These are fabulous cards Linda!! Luv them ALL!!

Kevin Renz said...

Busy, busy, busy! All the peeks are super cute.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, all of these are just adorable. I love the three bugs - how cute is that! Great job girl keep it up!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are darling! Fun layout with the bugs and Dylan is so sweet! Wonderful sneaks girlie.

Laurie Wilson said...

What fabulous designs! I can tell you put a lot of thought into the layouts, colors and accenting, because it all just seems to fall right into place.
OK, that creepy crawly one is my fav for this post... just love those colors and layout! Spot the dog is a close second.