Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday Patterns



Happy Thursday everyone! I'm looking forward to tomorrow - I'm off during the day and can get some stamping done. Mondays are the same way, however this past Monday my oldest son called to pick him up from school because he wasn't feeling well. Funny, an hour after he was home those aches and chills went away...like magic!!!!! Must have been Mom's TLC!!!!!!!
This project I found on someone's blog - unfortunately I misplaced the directions. As soon as I do I will provide a link. What an adorable little box that holds three Ghirardelli chocolates. The holly is from the set Holiday Patterns by Clear Dollar Stamps. The leaves and berries were stamped onto Very vanilla then stamped a second time, cut out, and popped up. The box itself is out of Bermuda bay with a layer of Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly DSP. I used Soft sky for the belly band and Basic black for the scallop circle. Such a sweet little gift for teachers or friends.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute gift idea!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute little box, great idea for gifts! Oh so cute...
Sorry DS isn't feeling well, glad you are able to get him and take care of him! Hugs.. hope you don't get sick.