Friday, October 30, 2009

Mini Christmas Scriptures

Wow, day #3 of sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps already! This set I'm showing you samples from is called Mini Christmas Scriptures by Laurie Wilson. What a lovely set of verses! This card I used the December Flower of the Month set and colored it in with my Copic markers. Colors of cardstock include Always artichoke, Chocolate chip and White. I'm big on using non-traditional colors for Christmas cards. The DSP is PTI's Friends Till the End collection. Yes, I simply HAD to add some stitching...as well as brads and ribbon!!
This set of 4.25" square cards were fun and fast to make! I think I'll be making more for my Christmas cards this year!! They're flat and fit into an A2 envelope so no extra postage required. I used a set called Ornament Accents and added color with Copics. The cardstock is various colors from PTI as well as the coordinating shades of DSP called Bitty Star Basics. The most time consuming part was the stitching. Inside reads "Jesus is Born." I also added a strip of the DSP to the inside as well. You really should check out the other DT members showing this set off:


7 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a beautiful poinsettia card! And the set of quick cards is wonderful. That would make a great gift!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful scripture with the Poinsetta Linda. And I adore the little gift set, you know me. hee hee

Heather said...

WOW!! The poinsettia card is just GORGEOUS!!! Love the square card set too!

Angela Thomas said...

Love your color combos!!!! Beautiful samples.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautiful cards!
:-)

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Linda, that poinsettia is just beautiful!! The coloring is just gorgeous!! Great job totally love it! When I clicked on it to see the card closer your thread seemed shimmery. I don't know if it is but that really added alot!

Kim Teasdale said...

Linda your poinsettia is stunning! That particular card popped off your blog! Gorgeous creations as always!