Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Sketch


Okay, so I finally got the sketch challenge done on SCS from Wednesday and what a fun sketch it is! I plan to use it again for the Christmas card challenge I'm involved in...and way behind on!! As soon as I saw this layout I thought of the set from Papertrey Ink "Out on a Limb." I added the little AMuse bird for a pop of color. I then added the Riding hood red taffeta ribbon because, by mistake, I ordered an extra spool of it (oh darn) so I can hoard one and use the other!! Weird thinking I know but hey, it works!!!!

5 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Great card! I know, you can't have enough ribbon.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love all the layers and colors! The little bird looks too cute sitting on the branch! Great job!!

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty, Linda....love the layout and the PTI image!!! That little bird looks sooo cute...Awesome card!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is really pretty! I love the sketch and the colors are great. Can a girl have too much ribbon?