Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stamp Camp Card

Here is one of the cards we made at my stamp camp today. Everyone seemed to have a real good time. On the inside I stamped Happy Mothers Day...I need to make another one then I'll be done with those cards!!

Stamp sets used are One of a Kind and Pretty Petals background (I love this background!!!). Colors of card stock are Chocolate chip, Regal rose, Pretty in pink, Close to cocoa and Whisper white. Ink colors are Chocolate chip and Regal rose. Pink taffeta and chocolate chip wide grosgrain are the ribbons and Berry Bliss is the DSP. The flower from One of a Kind was stamp in chocolate chip ink three times - pink circle, white (cut out) and close to cocoa (cut out). The center of the flower was stamped in regal rose ink on regal rose paper then punched out and attached with a silver brad. The flower is then popped up on the circle/scallop circle. A little time consuming because of cutting, but otherwise a very simple card. Thanks so much for looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love those yummy colors together! Great card...I can see why your stamp camps are so popular!

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, so pretty!

Heather said...

Beautiful! One of my favorite color combos!

bensarmom said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Linda! May have to CASE. Just beautiful.