Sunday, March 2, 2008

Is It March Already???


Hard to believe March is here...and so is the snow!!! We got pounded the other day with unpredicted snow -- my back was so sore from shoveling!! Now tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 60s!!
This card is for a swap I'm in - we needed to use a bella image and a sentiment somewhere on the card. I got this sentiment by Inky Antics the moment I saw it -- it is just so perfect for me!!!!! I love margaritas and it is so true, you can do anything with enough of them. Unfortunately, when I have had enough of them, I end up falling asleep!!!!!!! What a party girl!!!
As for the rest of the card, I used Soft sky and River rock along with Dutch Girl DP from Cosmo Cricket (I love that line by them!!). I know you can't see it, but I used the Sakura clear glaze pen on the cherry and green margarita in the glass. I know Cosmobella is holding a martini, but I changed it to my fave margarita --- remember, with enough of them, you can do anything!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Viv said...

What an adorable card! I need some of those sentiments for me!!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here