Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blog Challenge #5


Okay, finally got my challenge card done. I used three stamps - the bee and sentiment is from A Quiet Life plus the Floral background in red ink on the red layer (tough to see I know). The two embellishments are the brads and Stickles on the bee. And I used a 1/16 inch punch for my brads. 3-2-1, it can be done (okay, that's corny). This card measures 5 1/4" square. The base is basic grey with layers of basic black, sahara sand, real red, sage shadow, and naturals white.
Don't forget, used keycode STBC05 when uploading to the SCS gallery. The gallery for this blog challenge can be seen here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=stbc05&limit=
Please be sure to stop by and leave some comments. Why not play along yourself as well. Thanks again for looking.

2 comments:

Doris said...

Nice job! Once I get done with jury duty this week (I'm hoping I don't really have to go in since it's a holiday week) I'll have to try doing a challenge. Happy New Year! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this -- great colors and design -- rich looking!!!