Sunday, November 11, 2007

Earthy Blossoms



I am always so behind on the SCS challenges!! It couldn't be that there are so many of them, could there? No, I didn't think so. Plus I find I only have time to sit down and seriously stamp after the kids are in bed. By then I am so tired I can't even think straight!!

This card is for the mini VSN challenge called Totally Tubular - we needed to base the colors of our card on the shade of lipstick we generally wore. I'm not a big lipstick wearer, but when I do, I tend to got to the browns and earthy reds (definitely not bright red!!). I also tend to use Blossoms Abound when I do challenges, this is one of my top 5 favorite all-time stamp sets. The colors are Ruby red, Cameo coral, Chocolate chip, Creamy caramel and Very vanilla. The designer paper is something I bought from Jacksonbelle Embellishments by Fancy Pants. Of course I used brads as well as the wide satin ribbon for the first time - love it!!!

4 comments:

bensarmom said...

Linda, this is just gorgeous! I too love that stamp set. You reminded me with your card, that I have ribbon that I haven't used! Gotta go make some cards with it!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love this card, just commented this on your gallery.
awesome blog you have :)
chat

Viv said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the colors and your ribbon!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is gorgeous!!! Mind if I link you on my Blog?