Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ghoulish Halloween


Now just when I thought I'd keep up with my blog, work gets in the way!!!!! The past week and a half have been utterly crazy, and next Sunday is my stamp camp which I'd better buckle down and get something together!!!!!
This card is for the October Wish RAK card contest. We needed to make a Halloween card using purple, black and bright green along with something received thru wish RAK. I got the image from some spooky ladies on WRAK (hehe, just kidding) and colored him up with watercolor pencils. I seem to pull them out a lot lately. And that's saying something because coloring is not something I'm very good at! I used DSP by Rusty Pickle which I absolutely love from the Addams Family collection. I think I bought one sheet from every company of Halloween background paper, it is ALL so adorable!! Frank and the Happy Halloween tag are popped, another love of mine!

No comments: