Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'll Miss These Colors When They're Gone!!


I really like the In Colors!!! They all work so well together! I am anxious though to see what the new colors will be. I'll need to stock up on these colors before they're gone!
Happy Harmony was a favorite SAB set with my customers. I love the Rock 'N' Roll technique and what a great stamp to do it on!!! Marigold morning on the flower and the edges tapped with Cranberry crisp. I used Always artichoke marker for the stems. I know, I know, I could make a True thyme marker, but the artichoke one was handy! Fine Lace background also used.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks great...I don't think I have ever seen so many all in one place...super job!

Viv said...

Very pretty card, Linda! I love that set but have yet to ink mine up. Your colors are great together and the fine lace background goes really well with it all.

Creative 21 said...

I really love the colors on this.
My upline did a variation of color on this card. We used luminare on Winter Roses.