Saturday, August 12, 2017

Life Happens, Coffee Helps

I am part of a Stamping Club over at Stamptastic Designs. Each month we receive via email a tutorial of 6 different cards. This month one of the stamp sets featured was the Coffee Cafe bundle from Stampin' Up. It just so happens I have that set but hadn't inked it up. I made the 3 cards featured in the tutorials plus 3 more inspired by the other cards!!! Seems that I can't put this set down now!!! So fun, quick and simple...just my style. Stay tune over the next few days as I show off the other two cards!

Challenges I'm playing along with include:
Southern Girls - Add some stamping
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS
Crafty Gals Corner - Bingo (Sentiment, Free space, Bow)

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, that is so true and what a great card. So glad that you are having so much fun making a bunch of cards.

Kelly said...

Oh gosh - that sentiment could be my motto!! Love it :D Thanks for playing with our challenge at Southern Girls. Kelly, Team Lou