Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Get me to the Beach on Time

Actually, I wish I could get back to the beach!! We had such a wonderfully relaxing week while on vacation it was really hard to leave. Because of that, I couldn't resist using the super sweet and newly released Flamingo Beach set from Imagine That Digistamp to create something fun and beachy. I used the color version of this beautiful flamingo along with one of the digital papers included in this set as well as one from the Tropical Breeze set. So fun, so tropical and oh so flamingo!!!!! Head on over to the Creative Playground to see the other two flamingo sets being released and all the fabulous projects created by the design team.

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is just adorable. Glad to hear that you had a great week.