Thursday, August 10, 2017

Flamingo Birthday

It's time for a little Thursday inspiration over at the Creative Playground. I absolutely couldn't resist playing with another flamingo set from Imagine That Digistamp!! This time I used Flamingo Birthday along with two of the wonderful digital papers included in this set. And surprise, I did a fancy fold card too (at least to me it's fancy since all I ever do is the standard A2 card!!). This is a Z-fold card...oh so simple yet really, really cute!!! I'm sending this one to my niece in Florida for her birthday in a couple weeks. I think she'll absolutely love it!! Now head on over to the Creative Playground for more inspiration. And while you're there, check out our monthly challenge too for your chance at winning a gift certificate to the Imagine That Digistamp store.
 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is adorable. I just love these flamingo sets too, hehe.