Thursday, February 2, 2017

Picked With Love

Thursdays at Catch the Bug are Oldie But Goodie days. The DT create with older Bugaboo images that perhaps you've forgotten about or actually have never seen. Here I used the sweet AKV Smell the Flowers image. Blue, yellow and red were the colors I immediately thought of when I started coloring her up...so bright and summery, something I am sooooooo ready for!!! I don't usually use much in the way of embellishments, but the little flower center pearls are actually hiding the ugly color I used to color 'em in!!! Save!! Now be sure and head over to Catch the Bug to see what other members of the DT created for our Oldie But Goodie Thursday.

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda this is a goodie. Love that layout.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Nope, definitely not getting your post in the mail when you post and not showing on my site. I've tried fixing this problem several times. Do you have the button/space on your blog that offers a person to follow by mail? I didn't see it. This is so cute. I have so many Bugaboo by don't have this one...haha