Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Beautiful Butterflies

We have a new sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and it's a fun one!! I sure hope you can find some time to give it a try!!

Here's my card, using the latest card kit from My Favorite Stamps, Beautiful Butterflies. Now I'm going to be honest with you, butterflies are not my "thing." I don't have that many butterfly stamps and that's just fine...until I saw the butterflies in this kit!!!!! I love the look multi-layer stamping gives for these beauties! This kit is a must have!!! The strips of paper along the right side is from Paper Trey Ink (love the ombre). Now it's your turn to take a crack at creating something using this fabulous sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Challenges I'm entering my card into include:
Just Add Ink - Ombre
CRAFT - Mother's Day/Female

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda your card is gorgeous and those butterflies are beautiful.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Linda! I love your butterflies and the way you interpreted the stripes behind them. Thanks for inspiring me today!
:) Marie

Christine Blain said...

The ombre strips are a lovely, subtle, backdrop to the gorgeous bright butterflies. Thanks for entering your beautiful card in our Just Add Ink challenge this week, Linda!

Jan said...

This is so pretty, Linda! I love the graphic details of your ombré stripes and sentiment panel against the crisp, white background. And your butterflies are so delicate and vibrant and are a beautiful contrast! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

KimB said...

That little strip of ombre is just the perfect way to add movement to your colourful butterflies Linda. It feels like they are fluttering up into the sky! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Kelly Kent said...

Such beautiful butterflies LInda - maybe you should use them more often! That ombre strip is fabulous. Perfect accent to your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Kelly x

Karren said...

Those butterflies are just gorgeous and your ombre panel looks fabulous behind them! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Joanna M. said...

LOVE the ombre strips along the side Linda. So pretty!