Sunday, February 19, 2017

Just Bee-cause

Stella has a new sketch for you to try out over at Catch the Bug. I sure hope you can play along! 

Here's my take on the sketch, pretty straight forward I know!!! I used the super sweet Bugaboo image Bugaboo Brats Bugs - Boy Bee. Is he not the cutest?!! I had cut him out with my Scan N Cut so he could sit perfectly along the edge of the circle! I want you to take notice that I did NOT use pattern paper on my card...shocker I know!!! The sentiment comes from the Honey Bee Sentiments stamp set at Paper Trey Ink. Like I said, sure hope you can join us for Stella's latest sketch over at Catch the Bug.

  

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

So stinking cute, Linda. I love the bee embossing folder. Love this!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda this is so adorable. Looking very spring like again.