Tuesday, September 15, 2015

School Bus

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Anything Goes challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door. I've been seeing a lot of back to school challenges so the adorable Doodle Pantry image School Bus it is!! I mean, who could resist this fabulous pre-colored image and awesome digital papers?!!! I think I'll add it to a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies for my son's bus driver. He takes really good care of my boy!!

Other challenges I am submitting my card to include:
Crafty Friends - "B" is for...bus
Wags 'n Whiskers - Back to school


3 comments:

Joanna Moore said...

Cute!! Love all the great papers too.

Dawn Frost said...

Great papers and school bus, so cute!

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, good luck!!! Amy DT