Monday, September 21, 2015

Leaf Your Cares Behind

Figured I'd better get working on my progressive challenges for the month!! This adorable guy is from Deedee's Digis, Leaf Your Cares Behind. I pulled out some very old Basic Grey pattern paper because it had some wonderful fall colors. Boy do I need to use up my papers...after all, with Christmas right around the corner (YIKES!), there are always new papers coming out that I positively NEED to have! Read all about Deedee's Digi of the Month challenge HERE.
 

2 comments:

kReN said...

Great layout and papers! Thanks for joining us at the Deedee's Digis DOM and hope to see your wonderful creativity every month!
kReN, DT
Come and see what I've done lately!
www.afourthlife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love how you laid this out, Linda! Wonderful combination of papers, and the twine really adds a bit of the rusticness that I always associate with Fall. Thanks so much for joining us again this month at Deedee's Digis!