Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Halloween

Time for a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Another awesome sketch, don't you think?!!

You want to know what else is awesome? Why our sponsor of course!! This week we have Sami Stamps. Do take a moment and check out her store. I know you'll find an image or two (or five or six!!) that you really can't live without!

 I decided to get into the spooky mood and used Pumpkin Smile. Don't you just love his "spooky" grin?!! Sure hope you can join us this week for some sketchy fun at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Such a great Halloween card Linda I love this image and your deign papers and colours totally perfect Halloween card. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

Fabulous Halloween card Linda and your papers are perfect for the season.
Anne xx

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh, how did I miss this sweet image? I LOVE the pop of blue around the image and that zig-zag circle. Perfect card my friend.

Heide said...

Fantastic Halloween card, great image. Hugs, Heide