Sunday, March 22, 2015

What Makes You Happy?!

Our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz is a fun one. I think we all know the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. We want to know what makes you happy...clean and simple style of course!! I'm happiest when I'm on vacation, at the beach, soaking up the warm sunshine, listening to the crashing waves, eating fresh seafood and feeling totally relaxed. So I went with a sponsor image, Cutie Bug Floats by Fresh Brewed Designs. Of course after the card was done, I wished I had embossed the green card. Losing my mojo has been a struggle when I sit down to make cards. Oh well, keep on keeping on!! I hope you can join our Sunday CAS challenge at The Outlawz. There are 5 free images from Fresh Brewed Designs up for grabs for our winner this month!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just SOOOO CUTE!!! I love the colors and the shading on the Cutie Bug is perfect! I am so happy that warmer weather is just around the corner :)
sigh

Hugs to you,
Heather

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Lou.