Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sweetie Pie

I have a new card to share, it's for our CAS challenge at The Outlawz. Since yesterday was Pi Day, our challenge is to create a project with a pie theme!! YUM! I always laugh when I hear the phrase "easy as pie" because I don't find making pie to be very easy!!! But they sure are delicious! I used a rubber stamp from our sponsor, Fresh Brewed Designs, called Sweet as Pie. I found these papers in my stash of monthly kits I used to subscribe to...how perfect. Join us for some "easy as pie" fun at The Outlawz.
   

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So sweet Lou. Love the stitching and stitched border.

Joanna M. said...

I made a pie yesterday to celebrate pi day and was horrified by my crust. Apparently, making pies twice a year isn't enough to perfect them. I'm going to take one for the team and knuckle down and practice. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it! Cute cards on your blog lately! Loved the pirate one.