Sunday, March 1, 2015

Take me to your Leader

I am so not feeling well, so this will be one short post. Our theme for the CAS challenge over at The Outlawz is Outer Space. We have a lovely sponsor this month, Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs! I used her image Little Alien Dress Up and sentiment. The background is Hero Arts white ink dauber that I watered down and flicked on the black cardstock with a paintbrush. My mojo was sucked right out of me last night so I didn't know what else to do besides add a few brads. I'm off to lay down!!
 

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very cute little boy card and oh boy...I so hope you aren't getting sick. Stay in touch! And, hope you feel better soon!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Sending lots of prayers and hope you are feeling better today!

This card is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the galaxy looking background paper :)

Big hugs to you my sweet friend!
Heather