Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Much Obliged

It's the last Wednesday of the month so we have a twisted challenge for you at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Now hopefully you're a better player than I am as you'll see, I didn't follow the rules of the twist exactly as they should be! Always the rebel!!!

We're having fun this week with the wonderful free images over at Free Dearie Dolls Digital Stamps. I spent a long time going thru Mary Ellen's site. Thanks for all the wonderful free images!!

Our twist this week is to use the above sketch AND tic-tac-toe. Easy enough you say...only if you print it off or write it down will it work right!!!!

In my mind I had button (the horse's eye), sentiment and designer paper. Too bad they weren't in a row like the way you're supposed to play tic tac toe!! Oh well, what can I say...except OOPS!!! Please join us this week for some twisted fun at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

"In my minds eye" ... made me giggle! I will say, I came here to totally bust you for not tic and tacking!! But {{sigh}} you 'fessed up so I guess I'll let it go! Your card is so great by the way. Loved the cowboy feel to it!

Heide said...

This is just great. Love the fun saying as darling image. Have a super rest of the week.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

So cute Linda, I love this sweet image and those design paper are just so perfect. This is a great little masculine card. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox