Sunday, April 27, 2014

50 Shades of Grey

Bet I got your attention with that one!!! Actually, it's our CAS challenge this week over at The Outlawz. Now let me tell you, a monochromatic grey card ain't that easy!!! I ended up using a Doodle Pantry image called Thinking Ant. He's actually a freebie so click on the link and have fun with this cutie. The digital paper is from Ant Accents. I simply couldn't resist adding this onto my card as well!! Now join us for our clean and simple "50 shades of grey" challenge.
   

5 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

I can only imagine how hard it was to this sweet card...but you've pulled it off Linda!! CAS always stumps me...add the gray factor EEKK!! Well done!!

CarlaKH said...

fabulous! Love the shades of gray!

Dawn Frost said...

I love this ant and you did a fantastic job with the shades of grey!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL! at the title. LOVE this card. Everything about it makes me smile. It is so hard for me to pull off anything monochromatic. This is perfect!

Joanna M. said...

50 shades of grey ... clever girl! Love that CAS card. Monochromatic is NOT easy but you certainly pulled it off! Wonderful.