Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's a Gingerbread Christmas

We have a tasty theme for your over at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. This week it's all about yummy gingerbread. And our sponsor this week is pretty sweet too...it's Bugaboo!! I used the adorable Bobblehead Christmas Gingerbread image found HERE. I colored him up with my copic markers and added some Stickles to his icing. I used the Stella Sketch found over at Catch the Bug - check it out HERE. I love sketch challenges and I love Bugaboo, so it was a no brainer to play along!

Other challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Christmas Card Challenges - favorite coloring medium
Completely Christmas - Anything goes Christmas  
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Circles
Crimbo Crackers - Anything goes Christmas

6 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!! Your gingerbread man looks good enough to eat. :)

Anne said...

Love your card Linda and your gingerbread man is good enough to eat! Hugs x

Sue Bridesmith said...

Adorable Design, Thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge...Good Luck...
Hugs
Suzy B ~Owner~Completely Christmas
Xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 170 and Completely Christmas 5 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 5 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Karen (karey2005) said...

So cute! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)