Friday, November 1, 2013

It's a Vintage Day

Can you believe it, it's November 1st!! I'm kinda excited about it though, because my Disney trip is the end of this month!!! Also it means a new release at Doodle Pantry today. Boy is there lots to choose from. My two samples today are with vintage sets. This one is Vintage Fan, color version, and until the 24th of this month, is FREE with purchase!! I love the papers included with this set too, and used the fabulous gray diamonds here.

And here is an older product that received a facelift with some color added. You know how I love my colored images!!! Say hello to Vintage Bicycle. I think this is going to be my father-in-law's birthday card, he'll get a kick out of it!!

There are more wonderful sets previously sold at CDS now available at Doodle Pantry. Be sure and add them to your cart. Also, until Nov. 7th, use the code NEWNOV25OFF at checkout to receive 25% off the newest release. Play in our monthly Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge (post goes live at 12noon eastern) and, if you use a Doodle Pantry image, you will receive FREE via email Snowman Pile-Up. Too cute!!! Lots going on so don't let me hold you up, head on over to Doodle Pantry and start shopping!!

   

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love both cards, Linda. Your crisp designs and colors rock!

Kathy D. said...

Hello!! So good to "see" you again. I have to say love love that vintage bike card. It totally screams "look at me". You rocked it!!

Kathy D.

Kathy D. said...

I forgot to say I'm glad to be on the team with you!! Was missing everyone.
Disney World?! That's awesome! Are you just going or a special occasion?

Glenda Atkins said...

Absolutely wonderful cards, I do love the 'crisp' look to them (as Pat said), bioth wonderfully designed!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards. They both look fabulous. Love your layout on the fan card especially!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You did such a FANtastic job on both cards. Thanks for the inspiration....it really help in getting my mojo back.

Donna said...

Linda, these are wonderful cards! I don't do vintage well but these are great!

Debbie said...

These are both fantastic!!

Dawn Frost said...

The fan card is very cute but the bicycle is gorgeous! LOVE all the white with the black and red. Very nice!

Patti P. said...

Hi Linda, both of these are great.
I love the vintage images so much and your LO's on both of these really makes the images shine.
I hope you have a great trip....sounds like lots of fun.
hugs....