Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Holidays

Yesterday on the Fresh Brewed Blog, Heather posted some flashback cards. Cards created in the past with her Fresh Brewed Designs holiday images. I decided to go with that idea and make a card using the same image from a previous card I made. Here's the latest, using Cookies & Cocoa. I've mentioned before how I have a stack of digital images that I've printed off but never put on a card. Well I found this image in that stack and onto a card it went!!! One down, a few hundred or so to go!!! Hahaha!

Now I couldn't do this post without also showing you the first card using Cookies & Cocoa. What a difference changing up the colors and papers. So fun, I may have to do this with a few other images! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by.
  

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE this flashback post! Your cards are both beautiful and really show off the image's versatility. I LOVE the different colored candy canes and the sparkle on top of the marshmallows. I am so ready for Christmastime!!!

Lots of hugs!
Heather

Debbie said...

What a difference the color makes! But these are both wonderful!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Both cards are so very Christmasy, loving the colours, the paper and just everything!
hugs
Glenda