Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bright November

Welcome to our latest Clean & Simple challenge at The Outlawz. Our sweet hostess Cheri has made it a bright and beautiful color challenge. Use as many of the following colors as you want - green, yellow, orange, pink and blue. Woohoo, I think I hit 'em all!!! I used this beautiful Flower Friend die from Simon Says Stamp along with some washi tape to help colorize! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Chart Toppers. I almost forgot about posting this card this morning because I had sent it to my niece and her husband for their 1st anniversary several weeks back. That was one of those "I'm ahead of the game" moments!!! Hahaha!

I'm off to shower...I know, it's about time. I need to hit the grocery store for a few forgotten items to make my vegetable soup for dinner. I big bowl of hot soup and some crusty bread, it doesn't get much better than that.   

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this CAS design. Wonderful use of washi tape.

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh my, that is one adorable flower and a fantastic CAS card. Like the use of the washi tape, too.
hugs
Glenda