Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweet Halloween Witch

Happy Hump Day!! We are thrilled to see you here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We are actually re-visiting a past sketch - so fun!!! And below is my card using this sketch the first time around!!


Our sponsor this week is our monthly sponsor, Digi Stamp Boutique. Thanks Sally Ann for your continued support every month, we love you!!

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Here is my card using the adorable Halloween Hattie. Talk about a sweet witch!!! Now I hope you can join us this week for our blast from the past sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

I will be submitting this card to the monthly challenge at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog.
   


10 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Hattie is sweet. I love how you and Kathie included both of your cards. It was fun to see how you handled the sketch ... twice!

Have a great week.

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness, Linda. I am ohhhing and awwwwing over your cards. They are all so pretty. I love your Halloween card this week. It really makes me smile. So stinkin cute!! Your ADFD card is gorgeous. Hope you are having a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Two wonderful cards Linda, the first one reminded me of my mother, she dressed very similar the the gal in the image! She al1ways had a dress and an apron on:O) The second is so cute and both are wonderful takes on the sketch!
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

That should read 'always'...

Kathie said...

Linda Hattie is such a little cutie. She makes the perfect little girls Halloween card. Great colours and wonderful embellishments. It was so nice to see your blast from the past.Take care and have a great week I'll have very little Internet access whilst I'm travelling in the next 3 weeks. I'll be in touch once I get back.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Love that sweet little witch!! You've colored her up perfectly!! LOVE your twine bow with the button - Awesome!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally

Heide said...

She is just darling! Love your papers as well and that fun bow with the twine. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

Such an adorable little witch! This is just the sweetest little Halloween card, and I remember your card from the last time around too! Both fantastic!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

What a great card Linda. Love your papers and adore the little witch.

Have a great week.

Holly
x

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I love both of your card. You Halloween gal is the sweetest ever! Hugs Arlana