Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Christmas Card!

Can you believe there are only 91 days until Christmas?!!! YIKES, I'd better get to work on those cards!! Here's one to add to the mix, using the adorable image from Fresh Brewed Designs called Boy With Gift. I found him in my stack of digital images I've printed off with specific projects in mind that never got done. Time to start working on that pile!!!

Speaking of Fresh Brewed Designs, there's a sale going on as well as a fun challenge. Enter the code "surprise" at checkout for a discount of 35% off your entire order. The challenge is a sketch (my favorite kind!) and you can read all about it HERE on the Fresh Brewed Blog.

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, I love the background papers and your wonderful layout! The twine with the button is a fab touch and the image is a sweetie!
hugs
Glenda