Friday, September 20, 2013

Indian Summer

While waiting for the furnace guy to finish up servicing our furnace, I made this fun card for the Indian Summer theme challenge over at Catch the Bug. This time of year is when all the carnivals and fairs are in action. So I had to use this adorable AKV Carnival Apple. As kids, whenever we left the fair for the night, we could get a treat. I picked either the cotton candy or candy apples. My tastes haven't changed much, except now I prefer caramel apples. My fabulous fall designer papers are from Gina K Designs, Grateful Heart

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Becky G said...

Super cute card, Linda! I love what you did with this Bug image! Thanks for joining us in our Indian Summer challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see your wonderful work again soon.

:) Becky G
Bugaboo DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Linda your card is wonderful,a terrific boy card...loving the deep colours!
hugs
Glenda

Lola said...

Such an adorable card! I too have a preference for cotton candy and caramel apples.

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, your Tink Pink card is link to your Indian Summer card...which I totally missed and is super cute!! I love this image and I it made me think of you going to Disneyland.
Hugs, Nancy

mulberry station said...

I meant "Think Pink" card. LOL