Friday, January 18, 2013

Final Birthday Card

Yep, I made it, I have now completed all 7 challenge for the birthday celebration of Bugaboo over at their blog, Catch the Bug. Today's challenge is to add texture onto your card. A freebie was provided (like they do every Friday) but once again, I didn't use it!! Instead, I used this image, Flower Pocket 5, that I've never used before. My texture comes from my favorite embossing folder as well as dimensionals popping up the main image, and Glossy Accents on the flowers. Note to self, when on a bit of a time crunch, do not use Glossy Accents, you have to wait for them to dry!!!!!! I'm thrilled to have finished all seven challenges. Like I said before, I've added them all to my stack of cards going to Operation Write Home

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love this image. I really like how you added the glossy accents to the flowers. They are beautiful.
Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Linda, loving the purple and the flower image, beautiful card!
hugs
Glenda

sammi said...

So pretty and sweet. The embossing adds such a nice touch. i do, please,

sammi said...

Very pretty. Such a nice touch with the embossing added. The birthday celebration is almost over, and we appreciate you wrapping it up with us in our Friday texture challenge, at Catch The Bug and we so appreciate your participation in our masculine birthday challenge! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful project and thanks for helping to make our Bugaboo Bash a huge success!