Friday, October 19, 2012

Thinking of You

It's Friday and time for our newest challenge over at Clearly Inspired Challenges. This time we're asking you to tie it up -- use ribbon on your creation. Based on the # of participants determines how many prizes are up for grabs. I used the featured digi that you could win called Word Doodles. Can you believe how simple this is?!! I've been trying to get ahead of the game since I will be gone this weekend for my niece's wedding. So simple it is!!!!! Sure hope you can join us for the Clearly Inspired Challenge. You have two weeks for this challenge...so get stamping!!!!

  

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOOK HOW PURDY!!!
I LOVE the white and blue. The image is SO SWEET!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Very lovely Linda and I love the blue and white together. The simple sentiment and image says all that needs to be said! Fab job!