Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Fright Night

This is my third post today. Scroll down to also see challenges at the Fresh Brewed Blog and Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

This card is for our month long challenge over at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - a Halloween theme with distressing. Our sponsor is Limited Runs Digital Stamps. And this is a fun image from Limited Runs called Pumpkin Boy. I thought he was adorable. A simple card, with sponging and distressing of the image edges. How fun, since I was able to use some designer paper scraps too. Hope you can join us this month for a fun and not so spooky challenge at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.


 

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my how sweet! I love the papers and that this is such a 'boyish' looking pumpkin suit. You don't see those very often! Love the fangs :)) hehehe!!!

Linda Palmer said...

Hi Linda, this card is too cute. Love the image. It is a great card and fun card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Word......this is DARLING and the cutest card ever....ok..since your last darling card, but really.....it's precious!!!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Linda. I love the digi and the papers, you have done a wonderful job in creating a fantastic children's Halloween card.