Monday, October 29, 2012

Stella the Witch

It's time for a new challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy. A perfect sketch indeed!!! And our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.

 You know how I love Bugaboo Stamps so this was  beyond words FUN to work with Stella Witch found HERE.  Leave it to Stella to say something sarcastic!!!! Hehehe!!! I used my Copic markers on the image and some scrap designer paper for a fun Halloween card. The little black cat is a punch that I've used on a lot of my spooky cards. The sketch is fabulous and our sponsor is fun, so I sure hope you can join us at Seems a Little Sketchy


3 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

The paper scraps are perfect for this Halloween card and Stella and her sentiment are so funny! Love it! Well done for the SALS sketch this time around!

~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Glenda Atkins said...

Stella makes the perfect witch and love how you coloured her, great backing papers too, wonderful card!
hugs
glenda

rachel said...

great card Linda - love it - well done hun xx