Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You Make Me Smile

Well now that the Olympics are over, what do I watch on TV while I'm stamping? Last night I created this card using a newly released Fresh Brewed Designs digital stamp called Apple Tree. You can find it and a lot of new hot off the press digis HERE. I had some paper pads on my desk and went to work creating a "scene" of sorts, allowing the kite and clouds to become part of the background and the green diagonal stripes grass (okay, so I might be stretching the imagination on that one!!!). The two strips in the middle are the reverse side of these two papers - always trying to use up those scraps! Fun, quick and easy...my kind of card. Now off I go to finish reading the third and final book in the "Hunger Games" series. All three come highly recommended!! Now to see the movie!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is TOOOO CUTE!!! I love your scene!!! I immediately thought of the stripes as grass!!! What a sweet and fun card!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Awww sweet card, it captures summer pretty good!