Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Miss You

Thanks for hanging in there with me. This is my third post today so be sure and check 'em all out. We have a new challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Clean And Simple with no primary colors. Our sponsor this month is The Stamping Boutique. I used their darling image Smoochie, using my copic markers to color her up. I am so about layers on my cards, so this is the cleanest and simplest I could get!!! I need to get a box together to send to Operation Write Home so our troops are well supplied with cards to mail home to family and friends. And the miss you sentiment says it all. You have all month to play along with us over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog and our CAS challenge.  

Edited to add: I am in a state of constant screw up!!! This challenge will not be posted on The Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog until next Wednesday, August 8th. Since I let the cat out of the bag you can get a head start on the challenge, next week!!!

No comments: