Thursday, August 2, 2012

Little Bug Hugs

I was hurtin' last night when I got home from taekwondo, so I popped in some Motrin then laid on the couch to watch the Olympics. Clearly Digital Stamps is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches so of course I had to play!! I used this adorable image from the Tall Trio Color Digital set. Actually any of the images from that set would work beautifully with this sketch. I loved the little sentiment, Little Bug Hugs, so the ladybug it ended up being!

I've been keeping myself busy while Kevin is at camp. Because of state budget cuts, I have been having to transport him to camp which is 30 minutes away...one way. That's too far away for me to come back home plus way too expensive with gas, so I stay in the area. I eat my lunch and craft at the local scrapbook store. I actually gathered up some of my scrapbooking supplies and am working on a variety of pages for an album I'll be giving my niece as a wedding gift. Using my time wisely!! Today I have to do some grocery shopping which only cuts into my crafting time!!!!!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! I'm happy CLS sponsored our challenge this week! I love their stamps!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Linda, you have done a gorgeous job showcasing this image. Especially love the wonderful colors, papers and layout.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh this made me smile..and i'd love a hug! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, please come join us again!

Melissa Craig said...

So super cute! I love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Glenda Atkins said...

Sooo cute, love the how you coloured the image and love the sentiment!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my cuteness! Love that little bug :) So glad you could play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Angela said...

Adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!