Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Love U Cupcakes

YUM!!! Check out these delicious cupcakes!! Let me take a minute to savor before telling you about our Fresh Brewed Challenge...................................................
Okay, okay, I'm done! This week we are having a photo inspiration challenge. What inspires you about this pic? Well make a card and join us this week!!


Of course the cupcakes were in the forefront of inspiration for me, followed by the colors and "I Love U" sentiment. I used from Fresh Brewed Designs this fun digi called Sweetheart Cupcake and the sentiment is from a set found HERE. The colors I used were browns, purples, pinks and reds. And the red sparkly embellishments are stickers -- they're fabulous because they give a bit of sparkle with absolutely no bulk at all. Great for mailing. I hope you can join us this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog and show us your delicious inspiration.


1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee So cute and yummy. The photo made my mouth water. ha!