Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

If you're looking for my Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog posts, please scroll down.
My oldest son Phillip and I leave in 20+ days for Disney World where it's gonna be sunny and magical! So how appropriate our challenge this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog, Red Hot. Now I went a different direction with this challenge. Instead of it being right after Valentine's Day and thinking red, I leaned more in the direction of HOT by using this Fresh Brewed Designs image, Desert Fiesta. And with our vacation on my mind, I am going hot, hot, hot all the way baby!!! Mind you, there is some red in this card, it's just not in the fore front. Join us this week for a fun challenge that is Red Hot!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

PERFECT! I love your take on the challenge! This card is just awesome, love the little hot peppers! And can I go with you? PLEASE! :D
Hugs,
Stacy

VanessaB said...

omg! i REALLY LOVE this card! that cactus makes me smile and it definitely says "HOT" .... creative take on the challenge. awesome! :)