Tuesday, January 10, 2012

That's Groovy

Oh my how this brings back memories!!! Fringes on your clothes, bell bottomed jeans, using the word "groovy", and The Brady Bunch. Yes, I remember it all! So imagine how thrilled I was when Heather of Fresh Brewed Designs came out with this girl image called Groovy. I paired it with some fun paper that I had from a kit from Taylored Expressions. Keepin' it simple and keepin' it fun.

Check out the Fresh Brewed Blog for all kinds of news (like a blog hop and DT call) as well as upcoming challenges. Click on the tabs along the top of the page to get all the info. Have a groovy day!!!!


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE this card!!! You made her look so fun with these bright and cheerful colors! That paper is AMAZING!!!

lots of hugs and smiles
Heather