Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Heart You

It's fun making a card, well, for fun!!! I decided to pull out an oldie but goodie digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called So Sweet Valentine. I had this one colored up for a week a so, but just now sat down and put it onto a card. And this card took me forever to make too, not because it's complicated or anything, but because I couldn't quit watching the football games this weekend!!! It's not quite as fun watching now that the Steelers are out, but I cheered teams on none the less.

Don't forget, this Thursday is our Valentine's Day blog hop at Fresh Brewed Designs. It will all start on the Fresh Brewed Blog so don't miss out on the fun!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am so loving this card! Linda, it is just sooo sweet! Funny you chose this oldie ... because I printed her out the other day too.. only my little girl stole her and colored her in a VERY HOT PINK :D and wrote in marker under her HOT STUFF hehehe!

See you THURSDAY at the HOPity Hop Hop! :D
Heather

Stacy said...

The perfect valentine! I am loving everything about this card Linda! Beautiful papers and fun layout!